Thursday, February 9, 2012

Learning new tricks...

I have to demonstrate the Martha Stewart Scoring Board later this month.  Until a couple of weeks ago, I had never heard of this product.  Not only do I have to demonstrate this, but I also have to use it to make really big rosettes for one of the classes I'm hoping to teach.  At first, I dismissed this product.  I have a Tim Holtz die to run through my Vagabond that will make rosettes - no cutting by hand.  Why would I want to mess with this scoring board?  But then, I saw all that this board could do.  My die could not make rosettes this big.  Nor could it make boxes or envelopes.  So, yeah, I gave in.  Today, I used my 40% off coupon at Michaels and bought it.  It retails for $19.99, so I got it for $12.  Score!  (See what I did there? :)  )  Anyway, here is one of the videos I found for this really cool tool....  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ro9yjw_A2U

No comments:

Post a Comment